Oahu Nature & You (Waimea Waterfall Swim Tours)
Waimea Waterfall Swim with Breakfast, Lunch & Dole Plantation!
Waimea Waterfall Swim (Seasonal Months Only)
Coffee & Breakfast at Greenworld Farms
Swim in an actual waterfall
Safe Storage and Shop
Explore Waimea Valleys 52 themed gardens
5,000 documented types of tropical plants
Chicken Caesar, Veggie, or Grilled Shrimp Wrap
Picnic Style lunch area
Waimea Botanical Garden
Keep an eye out for the Hawaiian Hale (Houses)
Aerial View of Waterfall
Hookipa Cultural Certificate
15% Off coupon for Dole Whip
100% Refund Policy
No FAQs available
Waimea Valley is a stunning destination that's deeply rooted in Hawaiian history and culture. For many generations, it has been a sacred site that honors Hawaiian spirituality and traditions. As the only traditional Hawaiian land division that's still intact in Oahu, Waimea Valley covers a vast area from the breathtaking mountains to the sparkling ocean.
Swim Notice: The ability to swim at Waimea Falls relies on the daily conditions of the waterfall. Lifeguards determine whether it is safe to swim for the day at 9 a.m.
- Get picked up and dropped off in Waikiki
- Indulge in a delectable breakfast at Greenworld Coffee Farm
- Guided hiking tour in Waimea Valley, and enjoy a refreshing swim by the waterfall
- Take in the scenic beauty of Waimea Valley
- Discover Hawaiian culture and learn about the botanical history of the area
- Savor a healthy picnic-style lunch at Waimea Valley
- Visit Dole Plantation with an exclusive 15% off voucher that you can redeem there
No upgrades available
Arrive at Greenworld Coffee Farm
Arrive at Waimea Valley Trail Head
Swimming in the Waterfall
Traditional Hale with Activities
Lunch at Waimea Valley
Arrive at Dole Plantation
A Hui Hou! Until we meet again
Waimea Valley Waterfall Tour
Please be ready with comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for hiking and swimming at one of our 8 pick-up locations in Waikiki. Don’t forget to bring or wear your swimsuit to jump into the waterfall!
Kickstart your day with a delicious breakfast and coffee from Greenworld Coffee Farm, a local favorite cafe in Hawaii! Choose from Spinach Tomato Croissant or Cheese, Ham and Egg Croissant to fuel up before the hike!
Join us on a guided hike through the Waimea Valley Trail and immerse yourself in the diverse landscapes of forests, gardens, and streams. Enjoy the stunning views of waterfalls, Hawaiian plants, and historical sites on this 1.5-mile-long trail.
Explore Waimea Valley's 52 themed gardens and discover over 5,000 types of tropical and subtropical plants, including the largest collection of endangered Hawaiian plants. Admire the Hawaiian Hale (Houses) constructed from natural materials such as wood, grass, and coconut-fiber cordage, adding an authentic touch to your journey.
Take a refreshing dip in the pristine waters of Waimea Valley, surrounded by lush vegetation, and enjoy a life vest for your safety. A changing station is available near the waterfall for you to change your swimsuit.
Enjoy a healthy and delicious lunch picnic with a variety of options to choose from, including the Chicken Caesar Wrap, Veggie Wrap, and Grilled Shrimp Wrap.
Discover the rich history of pineapple cultivation in Hawaii at the Dole Plantation and indulge in pineapple-themed souvenirs and treats. As a Nature and You customer, you'll receive an exclusive 15% discount voucher to use at Dole Plantation.
We invite you to join us on this Waimea Waterfall Hiking Tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii with Nature and You.
Know before you book:
- Tour schedule is subject to change due to unexpected weather, traffic or other various circumstances
- We may view certain locations from the bus rather than stopping depending on tour conditions and guest preferences
- Minimum bookings of 4 guests per tour needed. If the minimum is not met, the tour is subject to be re-scheduled or refunded